Monday, November 3, 2008


Ok Each of my children are named after very special people. I think names are important. And I really wanted my children to have great names to live UP to. Our Uncle Roger Porter is who P is named after. He and dad(Joseph's father) are twin cousins. The Porter family hold a special place in our hearts. Clate is Joseph's dad Clate Mask but he also has an uncle named Clate and a cousin named Clate. A little confusing I know but the bottom line is they are all people we love and admire. So in mentioning little about how I feel about names I would like to make mention of the fact that Porter has a similar hairdo to his grandpa Clate Mask. Porter's hairdo makes me laugh cause he has just a patch of hair on the top of his head. Hence the name Mr. Fuzzy Head. Hopefully his hair will all come in nicely and will not have the mullet poor Tori had to endure. And Spencer who was our little troll doll who had hair that just stood straight up on his head. Hmmm. What will come of Porter?

No comments: